CDS-John Blue Anhydrous Ammonia Flow Monitor - SMFD4-NH3JBLSMFD4NH3
SMFD4-NH3 - 4 row NH3 VisaGage blockage monitor. 3/8"NPT female inlet and outlet, includes 4 magnetic balls. Buna-N o-rings
- Monitor NH3 or N-Serve flow rates from the tractor cab.
- The NH3 VisaGage is manufactured from polymethylpentene (TPX®) chemical resistant bodies with UV protection, polypropylene balls and ball screen, Buna-N o-rings and aluminum manifolds.
- Maximum allowed pressure in the monitor is 100 psi.
- NH3 VisaGage available in 2 and 4 row units.
- Mount the NH3 VisaGage to a sensor, which identifies where the magnetic balls are floating in each row during application.
- Each row with a problem will be highlighted by a flashing LED light at the row. No need to remember or search for the blocked row when you come to a stop.
- Shows low and no flow, plus the premium wireless systems show high flow.
- See a visual display and hear an audible alarm on the control panel in the tractor cab when there is a problem row.
- Alarm will reset automatically when the blockage has been corrected.
- Correct problems immediately or pause to capture the row for investigation later.
- Our patented LBMS is available in five user-friendly options: standard wired control panel, iPad, Android or Amazon Kindle wireless system or the newly released ISOBUS.
We Also Recommend
CDS-John Blue VisaGage II four(4) block flow monitor assembly - SMSS4
CDS-John Blue VisaGage II - 4 Row Flow Monitors with 1/4" push-connect fitting - SMSS4-PE14
CDS-John Blue VisaGage II - 4 Row Flow Monitors with 3/8" push-connect fitting - SMSS4-PE38
John Blue - Variable Rate Hydraulic Bar Mount - Retrofit Kit