CDS-John Blue Low Pressure Poly Diaphragm Pump - DP-43-PJBLDP43P
The CDS-John Blue 2-piston, semi-hydraulic, Diaphragm Pump is ideal for gardening, small sprayers, washers, and liquid transfer. It's compact and lightweight and can be driven by PTO, electric motor, or gasoline engine, depending on your specific application needs. All wetted parts are plastic coated to withstand today's agricultural and industrial chemicals. The diaphragms are constructed from chemical resistant elastomers for excellent corrosion resistance.
CDS John Blue low pressure diaphragm pumps operate to 4.3 gpm with pressure ratings to 290 psi. This John Blue pump has cast iron piston sleeves for longer wear, and a convenient visual oil-level indicator. This low pressure diaphragm pump has a stainless steel check valve design which ensures perfect sealing performance due to its unique spherical shaped poppet and conical seat. This pump from CDS John Blue also has three bearings on the crankshaft and wont be damaged if run dry for short periods. These poly pumps have total chemical resistance to harsh chemicals and fertilizers.
***Pump kit is available to plumb up to planter, all necessary hardware, hoses, fittings, and valves come with kit. Call for details***
- Maximum Flow: 4.3 GPM @ 550 RPM and 290 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 290 PSI
- Maximum Speed: 650 RPM
- Maximum Power 1.0HP @550 RPM and 290 PSI
- Weight: 12.32 lbs
- Diaphragms: 2
- Suction Hose Diameter: 3/4" hose
- Discharge Hose Diameter: 1/2" NPT
- Maximum Temperature: 140° F
- Lubricating Oil Type: 30 SAE
- Can be PTO, gasoline engine or electric motor driven
- 3/4" Solid Shaft
- The heads are designed with a patented technology that includes an aluminum die-cast core inside a polypropylene structure offering superior strength.
- Washers and diaphragm bolts are in 316 stainless steel, an exclusive feature.
- Die cast crankcase incorporating a new cooling system.
- New chemically resistant diaphragm material pre-deformed to reduce the amount of deflection, increasing diaphragm life. The diaphragm material is compatible with most of the corrosive chemicals on the market today.
- A short crankshaft stroke means the longest life possible.
- New connecting rods in special bronze alloy offer economical and trouble free service.
- 316 stainless steel inlet and outlet check valves.
We Also Recommend
CDS-John Blue VisaGage II four(4) block flow monitor assembly - SMSS4
CDS-John Blue VisaGage II - 4 Row Flow Monitors with 1/4" push-connect fitting - SMSS4-PE14
CDS-John Blue - Piston Pump - NGP-7055 Series - single piston double acting - 34.2 GPM - 120 PSI rated pressure