Mid-South Ag Equipment, Inc. understands that security and privacy are important issues for visitors to the Mid-South Ag Equipment, Inc. website (the “Site”). We value and take extreme pride in our transparency and our relationship with you. We appreciate the trust you put in us by providing information through the Site.
This Privacy and Security Policy (the “Policy”) sets forth our privacy practices and the possible uses of the information that we gather through the Site.
Our Privacy Promise & Commitment to You.
Information We Collect & Use
We are the sole owners of information collected on the Site. We reserve the right to share information collected on this site with other companies owned by us; however, we will not sell, share, or rent this information to any outside parties, except as outlined in this Policy. We collect information from our customers to prepare parts quotes, process orders and better serve you with pertinent information, such as order confirmations and order status updates. Information collected may include your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone number(s), email address and payment information. Please be sure to enable email from our email addresses so you are able to receive confirmations of your orders and responses to any questions you send to us.
We require you to submit an email address and password for logging into the secure member area. of the Site. DO NOT share your login information or security information with anyone. If you elect to receive our newsletter/special promotions emails, your contact information will be used for the delivery of these items.
Your member profile asks you to provide contact information. This contact information is used to respond to your requests and to uniquely identify you, your preferences and your product needs. You are encouraged to keep your information up-to-date via the links on the Site and drop-down menus. This will save you time on all your future requests and orders. Farm information (which is provided at your option) is used only for the purpose of sharing expertise with your fellow farmers.
We do not send any mass/junk/spam e-mail from the Site. Your email address is strictly used to respond to your requests and send you information on periodic specials or news. You may elect to opt-in or opt-out of periodic e-mail from us by emailing or calling to let us know your personal preferences by following the unsubscribe information contained in the bottom of every email we send to you, or by updating your preferences from the Site’s drop-down menu.
We take precautions to protect our customers’ information. When you submit sensitive information to us, we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect both online and offline data.
We utilize encryption technologies, such as, for example, Extended Validation SSL (secure socket layer) and 256-bit encrypted security for all activity through the members area of the Site (including updating profile data, placing and tracking orders, etc.).
We collect and use contact information (such as, for example, your email address, phone number, shipping address) and credit card information for the purposes of processing your order and shipping your spray parts to you. We require that you resubmit your credit card information within each transaction as an added layer of security.
We contract with an outside party, PayPal.com, to provide vulnerability testing of our Site each time an order is placed to assist in determining whether the Site meets current PCI security payment card industry standards.
Access to all of our users’ information is restricted. We operate in a facility that requires all employees to be bound by confidentiality agreements regarding your information. Among other restrictions, such confidentiality agreements require that only employees who need personally identifiable information to perform a specific job function are granted access to such personally identifiable information.
Our infrastructure is housed and maintained in datacenters that utilize multi-tiered security measures.
We take efforts to keep employees up-to-date on our security and privacy practices and also notify and reinforce the importance of privacy and what such employees can do to protect customers’ information.
Unfortunately, no safeguards or processes can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any such personal information. You provide such personal information at your own risk.
A cookie is a small string of text that a website can send to your browser which helps the Site remember and customize your visit. For example, cookies allow us to tailor the Site to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet browsers or other software, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about these functions. If you reject cookies, functionality of the Site may be limited, and you may not be able to take advantage of many of the Site’s features, such as, the ability to purchase merchandise. We customize certain web page content based upon browser types and other information provided by a session cookie. We may also use third party cookies for targeted advertising purposes.
Sharing of Information
We may employ third party companies to perform functions on our behalf. These functions may include quoting freight charges, package delivery, marketing assistance, order fulfillment, postal and email delivery, data analyses and credit processing. The third parties we contract for these purposes have limited access to your personal information and may not use it for other purposes. Extreme care and discretion is exercised when evaluating third party sites. We only brand third party sites if their organization applies stringent security and privacy practices that parallel our own commitment to safe online shopping.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website. We may collect and possibly share personally identifiable information and any other information available to us in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or as otherwise required by law.
We reserve the right to disclose and/or transfer your personally identifiable information in the event that we are involved in a transaction resulting in the sale of our assets, such as a merger or acquisition. If the surviving entity in such transaction is not us, the surviving company may use your personally identifiable information pursuant to their own privacy policies, and those policies may be different from this Policy.
Customer Reviews and Testimonials
The Customer Reviews and Testimonials section of the Site are for the purpose of sharing customer experiences. These sections are moderated to attempt to provide accurate testimonials. We reserve the right to post or remove any testimonial at our discretion.
By posting your comment(s) or testimonial(s) (“Testimonial”) on the Site, you give us permission to reprint or use the Testimonial in connection with our business. You also are agreeing to the following: (1) The reprint or use of the Testimonial will be at our discretion and without compensation; (2) We may use the Testimonial with or without any pseudo (pen) name credit; (3) Our right to use the Testimonial is perpetual and may be assigned by us; (4) We may use the Testimonial locally, nationally or globally and such use may be made in any media, information or communication platform (including Internet advertising) currently in use or later developed; and (5) You and not someone else composed and posted the Testimonial. Other than your pseudo (pen) name and your general geographic location (city or state or country), which we may or may not use, your personal contact information will not be disclosed in connection with our reprint or use of your Testimonial.
This Site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected directly by us.
Notification of Changes
If you ever wish to access your personal information, or to have your personal information deleted, updated, changed or modified, you may do so by contacting us by email at email@example.com or through the contact information below. To cancel your account and have your personal information returned to you, please contact us through the contact information below. Requests to update information will be handled within thirty (30) days.
Messaging Terms & Conditions
You agree to receive recurring automated marketing and informational text (e.g., SMS and MMS) messages from Mid-South Ag. Equipment, including text messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when joining or any other number that you designate. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Msg & Data rates may apply. Message frequency will vary. Mid-South Ag. Equipment reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. Mid-South Ag. Equipment also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent. Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. Mid-South Ag. Equipment, its service providers and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Reply STOP to cancel. After texting STOP you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP keyword command and agree that Mid-South Ag. Equipment and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from Mid-South Ag. Equipment through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
Mobile Phone Number Change
In the event that you change or deactivate your mobile phone number, you agree to notifyMid-South Ag. Equipment by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are experiencing any problems, please email us at email@example.com
This message program is a service of Mid-South Ag. Equipment, located at Byhalia, US.
- General. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Mid-South Ag. Equipment in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and Mid-South Ag. Equipment agree that any dispute arising out of or in any way related to these messaging terms and conditions ("Messaging Terms") or your receipt of text messages from Mid-South Ag. Equipment or its service providers will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or in any way related to these Messaging Terms, or your receipt of text messages from Mid-South Ag. Equipment or its service providers whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of when a claim arises. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY AGREEING TO THESE MESSAGING TERMS, YOU ANDMid-South Ag. Equipment ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AND THAT THESE MESSAGING TERMS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT.
- Exceptions. Notwithstanding subsection (a) above, nothing in these Messaging Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of you or Mid-South Ag. Equipment to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in aid of arbitration from a court of competent jurisdiction; or (iv) file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and Mid-South Ag. Equipment will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, "AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as modified by these Messaging Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting Mid-South Ag. Equipment. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
- Notice; Process. If you or Mid-South Ag. Equipment intends to seek arbitration, then the party seeking arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party by U.S. Mail ("Notice"). Mid-South Ag. Equipment address for Notice is:Robbie Bennett, Attn: Chief Executive Officer. The Notice must: (i) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (ii) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). You and Mid-South Ag. Equipment will make good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if you and Mid-South Ag. Equipment do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Mid-South Ag. Equipmentmay commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or Mid-South Ag. Equipment must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. (e) Fees. If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Messaging Terms, Mid-South Ag. Equipment will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $15,000 or as set forth below, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. If the claim is for $15,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (i) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (ii) through a non-appearance based telephone hearing; or (iii) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In that case, you agree to reimburse Mid-South Ag. Equipment for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. You and Mid-South Ag. Equipment agree that such written decision, and information exchanged during arbitration, will be kept confidential except to the extent necessary to enforce or permit limited judicial review of the award. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from you or Mid-South Ag. Equipment made within 14 days of the arbitrator's ruling on the merits.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND Mid-South Ag. Equipment AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Mid-South Ag. Equipment agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Messaging Terms, if Mid-South Ag. Equipment makes any future change to this arbitration provision, other than a change to Mid-South Ag. Equipment address for Notice, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to Mid-South Ag. Equipment address for Notice, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and Mid-South Ag. Equipment.
- Enforceability. If an arbitrator decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of the limitations of subsection (f) above (addressing class, representative and consolidated proceedings) as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and brought in court. If any other provision of these Messaging Terms is found to be unenforceable, the applicable provision shall be deemed stricken and the remainder of these Messaging Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Changes to Messaging Terms
We reserve the right to terminate or change our messaging program at any time. We also reserve the right to change these Messaging Terms at any time and such changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued enrollment following such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
Contacting UsIf you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us using the information below:
Mid-South Ag Equipment, Inc.
3044 Hwy 302
Byhalia, MS 38611