Banjo HB050SS - 1/2" Male Thread x 1/2" Hose Shank with 300 PSIHB050SS
The Dry-Mate is designed for safe and easy spill free connections. The "double ball" design allows maximum flow, while the cam lever style of connection is the most recognized fluid connector.
Operating a Banjo Dry-Mate is simple. The handles interlock making it easy to identify which handle opens or closes first. No guessing involved! The two Dry-Mate halves couple together with cam levers for positive engagement.
* Lightweight • Economical • Easy to use
* Unrestricted 1 1/2" or 3" Flow • Min. fluid spill
* Reduces risk of exposure
* Wide range of chemical resistance
* Cannot be uncoupled in open position
* Max. operating pressure 100PSI @ 70° F or 70PSI @ 150° F.
* Spillage Data: 1 1/2" = 2 ML and 2" = 2 ML and 3" = 25 ml
* Chemical processing
Banjo fittings and valves are specialized in the injection molding of glass reinforced polypropylene. Which makes them highly resistant against chemicals and corrosion. Banjo has an excellent reputation for high quality in the fittings and valve industry. Some of their well known product lines include:
(Click links to be taken to the category page)
- Ball valves (4 and 6 bolt design, full & standard ports, ANSI, stubby & 3-way, etc.) in sizes 1/2" - 3"
We also offer 316SS bulkhead fittings, ball valves and stainless steel Cam & Groove fittings. Banjo black PP fittings and valves are chemical and corrosion resistant, rigid, lightweight and impact resistant. Banjo products are stress cracking resistant and have low moisture absorption.
All Banjo fittings and valves are manufactured to the highest quality standards with the most innovative designs available.