CDS-John Blue 2" Self Priming Centrifugal Gas Powered Pump - SP-3240-G5H-FLGJBLSP3240G5HFLG
This new centrifugal pump from CDS-John Blue is a self-priming pump which means greater overall liquid transfer capacity compared to other pumps. The new transfer pump has a 2-in-1 inlet design (patent pending), which gives growers the flexibility to select from two inlet locations on one pump. The standard lower inlet with backflow valve, yields maximum pump flow. Alternatively, change to the higher inlet, which allows the outlet lines to drain after shut-off while retaining self-priming capability on start-up. Plus, improved technology enables new o-rings use instead of the old gasket technology, making maintenance even easier.
5HP Honda gas motor
- Max Capacity 200 GPM
- Capacity @ 25PSI - 112 GPM
- Max Pressure 42PSI
- Max Speed 3600 RPM
- 2" FPT inlet/outlet
- Patented Vac-U-Seal impeller design creates a vacuum between the impeller and mechanical seal. Lack of pressure on the seal face minimizes seal wear and results in a longer seal life.
- Double wet seal design provides for continuous lubrication of the seal faces. This wet seal design allows the pump to be run dry for extended periods with no damage to the mechanical seal faces.
- Closed impeller design minimizes thrust loading on the drive motor extending the life of the drive motor. Impeller wear actually increases performance.
- Extra thick cast walls provide extra strength and extend the life of the unit due to abrasion and corrosion.
We Also Recommend
CDS-John Blue VisaGage II four(4) block flow monitor assembly - SMSS4
CDS-John Blue VisaGage II - 4 Row Flow Monitors with 1/4" push-connect fitting - SMSS4-PE14