Chafer - SJ8520 - Multi-Rate StreamBar for 15" Nozzle SpacingSJ8520
Chafer - SJ8520 - Multi-Rate StreamBar for 15" Nozzle Spacing
Streambars are the most efficient and accurate method of applying liquid fertilizer to a growing crop. The new Chafer Streambar MR has been designed to overcome some of the inherent problems with original Streambar design. The new system speeds up changes in application rate, simplifies installation onto all types of sprayer and minimizes the risk of damage or twisting while spraying.
- Rates are changed by adjusting the sliding metering mechanism. Six different restrictor options offer a wide range of application rates
- Uniform flow across the Streambar MR is crucial to ensure even application especially on sloping ground. Once liquid has passed through the Multi Rate metering system each of the four ports are fed independently to ensure even application.
- Unlike fertilizer caps Streambar MR creates vertical streams of liquid fertilizer. This means that the application pattern is consistent regardless of boom height. On breezy days when a normal fertilizer cap could not be used a Streambar MR can extend the sprayers working window. The boom can be dropped to just above the crop minimizing spray disruption but without compromising spray pattern.
- Application accuracy across the boom width is guaranteed. Because the pressure at each outlet is low the stream of liquid that is produced contains only large heavy fertilizer droplets. This means that fertilizer droplets created by the Streambar MR ensure that fertilizer rolls off the crop onto the ground reducing the risk of crop scorch.
- Unlike the original design, Streambar MR is available with a variety of nozzle caps and can be fitted directly to a wide range of sprayers. No adaptors are required. The compact design reduces the chance of breakage or twisting if the boom comes in contact with the crop or ground.
- The Streambar MR metering system is protected by a durable environmental seal and unlike many other types of dribble bar the metering system itself is fully serviceable. With only one moving part and 3 o-rings seals the unit can easily be refurbished.
Cap Fit: Square Lug - Fits TeeJet/Hypro/Arag Square Lug Nozzle Bodies
Adapters available for other nozzle bodies - please see related items or call for availability
Stream Bar Length: 11"
Fits: 15" Nozzle Spacing Spacing
Number of Outlets per bar: 4