Pacer Polyester Hand Pump KitHPN2A
Pacer's HP Series Hand Dispensing pump is a double-acting piston type which will handle a wide range of solutions. The pump body, valves and valve seats and piston are all made of chemically resistant, performance engineered plastics, especially compounded to give the pump strength and rigidity. All internal metal parts in contact with the liquid are made of stainless steel. The O-ring and gasket materials are EPDM.
- Hand operated drum pump For fuel oil
- Two position pump handle
- Can be mounted above or below the pump
- Approximately 28 Oz. per pump cycle
- Controlled discharge rate: discharges approx one quart on every complete forward and backward cycle
- Tamper proof handle: can be padlocked to protect against unauthorized use
- Suction lift: tested for 15 ft. minimum
- Discharge head: up to 25 ft.
We Also Recommend
Pacer Pumps - 2" Poly Pump with LCT 6HP Gasoline Engine (Moves Heavy Amounts of Water Fast)