Squibb-Taylor - AL308P - Globe ValveSQAL308P
- Inlet & Outlet: 3/4" FNPT
- Type: Heavy Duty
Squibb Taylor globe and angle valves are used in bulk plant piping systems, on bobtails and transport trucks, and for filling and vapor return service. These valves are highly suited for the LP-Gas, the Anhydrous Ammonia, and the chemical and petrochemical industries. Squibb Taylor globe and angle valves are available in both threaded and flanged connections. Threaded connections are available in 1/2" FNPT to 3" FNPT sizes. Flanged connections are available in 2" and 3" sizes. Squibb Taylor globe and angle valves are designed for working pressures up to 400 PSI WOG and for operating temperatures from -40° F. to +160° F.
• UL Listed for LP-Gas and Anhydrous Ammonia.
• Spring loaded chevron TFE "Vee" packing gives the most effective seal against stem leakage.
• 1/4" FNPT plugged side outlet permits installation of a bleed valve or hydrostatic relief valve.
• Self-aligning seat disc retainer rides against stainless steel ball bearings. This allows the seat disc to
stop turning as soon as it reaches the valve seat, preventing disc wear and giving long service life.
• Body and handwheel made of ductile iron.
• Bonnet made of steel and ductile iron.
• Teflon or nylon seat discs available for all sizes of globe and angle valves.
Note: To insure long term safe operation, the manufacturer recommends that under normal service conditions all globe and angle valves should be inspected at least once every (5) years and be repaired or replaced as required.
We Also Recommend
Squibb Taylor - FM150-1001 - Flo-Max 1-1/2" Tool Bar Breakaway Coupler With Bracket