Raven Precision | 1-117-0171-249 - Cruizer II with Helix Antenna Kit117-0171-249
Raven has discontinued all Cruizer II's and no longer services that unit. Everyone has been asked to upgrade to the all new Raven CR7. Much more powerful and very comparable in price.
Raven Precision | 1-117-0171-249 - Cruizer II with Helix Antenna Kit
Simple & Affordable GPS Guidance System from Raven Precision
The Raven Cruizer II makes it possible to enjoy the benefits of an easy-to-use guidance system without spending a fortune. Sub-meter accuracy, improved efficiency, & greater input savings are all benefits that come with using the Raven Cruizer II. Easy to install, easy to operate, yet affordable.
Can be used in a variety of applications, including marking field boundaries, coverage, calculating applied acres, identifying field markers. Use for spraying as well or tillage
Included in kit: Cruizer II Monitor, Helix Antenna with magnet & mounting plate, Coax antenna cable, Cigarette Lighter adapter, RAM Mount, & Owner's Manual
- 5.7 "Color Touch Screen Display - Over 20 different languages to choose from
- Birds-eye view and down field 3-D perspective as well as a built-in lightbar allow user to maintain target
- Four field patterns available - Last Pass, A-B Line, Pivot, & Fixed Contour
- Built-in 10 Hz DGPS Receiver
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Tilt Sensor Available
- SHP (Shape Files), KML, & Bitmap files for accurate record-keeping
- Can be used with the following Raven Precision Systems: Smar Trax, Smar Trax MD, SmartBoom, SmartRow, SmartSteer
With more power and capability, you can add auto-steering, yield monitoring, and automatic on-off planter and boom section controls to your system when you’re ready. Cruizer II is easy to move from one machine to the next and now comes in a weather-resistant model for open-air cabs.
Add Raven Boom Sense Adapter 115-0171-792 to "paint" automatically when application is switched on/off